Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My favorite Makeup Items

Hi everyone! I'm back. Today I wanted to share some of my current favorite makeup items. I purchased most of the items from South Korea, but I'm pretty sure you can find them online. These are the products I use for my daily makeup. 


This is a full picture of all the products I use. I forgot to take an inside picture of my Urban Decay Naked 1 eyeshadow palette, but since it is a very well known product for most of you, I don't think the inside picture is needed. 

So these are the face makeup products I love the most. Starting from the top going counterclockwise, these are Innisfree Long Wear Cushion in shade 23, Mac Bronzing Powder in shade Matte Bronze, and Innisfree Mineral Blush in shade 3.

Here are the inside picture of the products. Innisfree long wear cushion is my go to foundation right now because it is so quick and easy to apply. I just dip my air cushion sponge into it and apply all over my face. I don't always wear blush or bronzer because sometimes I feel like they are a bit heavy on me, but when I do, these are pretty much the only ones I ever use. I love the peach shade with gold shimmer the blush has, and I personally think the bronzer matches my skin tone pretty well.

These are some of my favorite lip products. You can probably notice that they are all pretty much the same color. Starting from the top, Missha The Style Beautiful Tint in shade Coral, Nars Lip Gloss in shade Paris Follies (thanks Rachel for giving this to me!) and L'Oreal colour riche caresse wet shine stain in shade 801 Princess. I love the coral shade on my skin. I personally think it looks flattering on my skin tone. 

Last but not least, these are my favorite eye makeup products I use daily. Starting from the top, Etude House Lock'n Summer Lash Perm Proof Shockcara, Browlash EX Water Strong Eyebrow, Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner in No.13 Bloody Sweet, Maybelline Master Precise by Eyestudio in shade Black, and Etude House Drawing Eyebrow in shade 03. I would personally recommend the Etude House mascara to those who are looking for super waterproof mascaras. I have never seen any mascara that is more waterproof than this one. Sometimes I even have a hard time removing the mascara off my eyelashes because they are so waterproof. For my brows, I use both my Browlash product and my Etude House Drawing Eye Brow. Browlash product has a gray tone and the Etude House one has a brown tone so when I mix them up, they give me the desired effect of gray-brown eyebrows. Liquid pen eyeliners are my favorite kind of eyeliners, and the Maybelline one does the perfect job for a cheap price ($5). I run out of them every couple weeks, so I usually don't want to invest too much money on eyeliners. I use my Gelpresso Waterproof pencil gel liner under my eyes and on my inner tearducts to give the glittery effect. I think it adds a lot of dimension to my makeup. :) 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment