Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Falling for Flannels

Hey guys! I had a fun photo shoot with my friend Liv again last weekend. Flannel is one of my favorite clothing items for fall. They can be dressed up or down and I love how vintage they look. Liv and I both dressed up in flannels in different themes. I styled more on the casual side while Liv styled on the dressy side. Without further ado, here are the pics!













The flannel I'm wearing is from Nautica (it was thrifted by Liv), and my leggings are from Lululemon. I'm wearing a vintage denim jacket from LF over my flannel to keep me warm, and my studded combat boots are from Aldo. For the accessories, I'm wearing a black bow on my pony tail and my bracelets are from Cruciani. 




Liv is wearing a key printed dress from Forever 21, and her flannel is also from Forever 21. She is wearing Tiffany heart necklace and a pair of patent Doc Marten boots. 

Thanks for reading!


2 comments: